Bi-Cruciate Retaining TKA Does Not Restore Native Joint Motion During Functionally Strenuous Activities
Patients implanted with a modern system for bi-cruciate retaining total knee arthroplasty did not exhibit full replication of the articular contact kinematics of the native knee during functionally strenuous high-flexion activities, orthopedic surgeons at Massachusetts General Hospital report.
Hobby Boss 1 35 M26A1 Pershing Heavy Tank
Featured In Neuroscience
A three-step plan to confront substance use disorders at Massachusetts General Hospital provides care to patients across clinical settings and improves both access to and quality of care.
Verlinden 1 35 VP 1955 Panther Photo Etched Parts for Damaged ZimmeritDECAL 1 18 AUDI QUATTRO A2 STIG BLOMQVIST R.NEW ZEALAND 1984 WINNER (06)Tetra Model 1 35 ME-35028 French MBT AMX-30B Detail Up Set for Meng Model
Featured In Urology
The American Urological Association (AUA) is hosting its Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL from May 3-6, 2019. Specialists from the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Urology will present on leading research and innovative treatment approaches. Mass General doctors will participate in over 20 different sessions covering the full spectrum of urologic care, including bladder, prostate, urologic oncology and more.
- Warhammer 30th Anniversary White Dwarf
- Eduard Photoetch 1 48 - Il 111h-6 Extérieur (icm)
- ORIGINAL VINTAGE ACTION MAN CARDED EQUIPMENT CENTRE BAZOOKA ANTI-TANK WEAPON
- MARVEL MOVIE COLLECTION SPECIAL GROOT FIGURINE GUARDIANS OF GALAXY EAGLEMOSS
- SCALEXTRIC BNIB NASCAR JEREMY MAYFIELD MOBIL 1 FORD TAURUS No 12
- 4PCS GDS 1.9 Alloy Wheels Rims set for 1 10 rc crawler rc car
- Top Marques 1 18 Scale - Fiat 131 Abarth 1980 Monte Carlo Rally Mouton Dirty Ver
- CORGI TOYS MODEL No.901 CENTURION Mk.III TANK VN MIB
- VANGUARDS VA03807 VAUXHALL VICTOR gold PLATED LTD ED OF 3100. V.G.C
If you are a mother who has experienced an episode of postpartum psychosis within the past ten years, you could help us to better understand this serious disorder.
Elevations in a hormone may be linked to abnormal blood flow, inflammation, and plaque in the heart. This study will evaluate whether blocking the hormone will improve cardiovascular disease in HIV individuals using heart imaging studies.